Parker HealthcareIT - SEATTLE
Help build the Role Based Security within Meditech 6.0 – Team member for Project Access (Meditech 6.0 conversion and implementation) that will focus on the application security, user accounts, role definitions and defining the processes and procedures for the future.
The position is an integral member of the Project Access implementation team.
- Develop the security requirements, user roles, processes and policies to add, change and delete user accounts in a role based application environment.
- Work with departments and computer users in the organization, to define appropriate "roles" for user groups with specific security, information access and functional capabilities.
- Work closely with design teams; coordinating with project team members, end users and vendor implementation staff through all phases of the project.
- Analyze business operations to design, build and test the system to meet organizational and patient care needs.
- Develop the workflow for the user accounts; documents internal procedures in conjunction with the system applications.
- Set standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications.
- Troubleshoot problems; assist with end user training and system implementation.
-Hands on experience building role based security measures within Meditech
-Role based security expierence must include: development of security requirements, setting up user roles / accounts, processes, and policies
-Strong communication and facilitation experience
Learn more here: http://www.healthcareitcentral.com/jobdetails.cfm?jid=215